We are looking for a Teamleader Antibodies for anitbodies departement for our offices in Louvain-la-Neuve .
This person will be in charge of the supervision of a team of 4 to 6 people.
As Teamleader, you will independently take charge of the following tasks :
- Ensure smooth scheduling and tracking of the daily tasks of your team;
- Handle and resolve first line operational issues;
- Participate in the development of our antibodies catalogue ;
- Supervise the production and purification of antibodies;
- Supervise the management of orders from our internal and external customers;
- Inspire and coach your team on a daily basis. The Teamleader is the preferred reference within the lab;
- Participate in the training of starters and ensure their smooth integration into the team;
- Ensure regular reporting to you manager;
- Be the back-up for antibodies production;
your main objective will be the development and improvement of the department’s activities through your skills and expertise.
- You have a Master Degree or PHD with a scientific orientation (biomedical sciences, chemistry,...) ;
- At least 2 years experience in Team Management;
- Relevant experience in development& innovation (service and/or product improvement, Market follow up, analysis of new trends and/or technologies, internal audit,....);
- Knowledge of cell culture, antibody production (suspension or adherent cells) and immunology;
- You are fluent in French (oral and written) and have a good level in English (oral and written);
- You are orderly and able to manage priorities;
- You are solution oriented, dynamic & cooperative;
- Asset: you have knowledge of virology and/or ELISA/RIA/AKTA techniques.
What we offer
- Contrat in a fast-growing production department;
- A family business where you will have regular contact with your colleagues and managers;
- A new key function in which you will be able to have a direct impact on the development of the department;
- A full time position with daytime hours from Monday to Friday & Flexible hours;
- Numerous extra-legal benefits (full DKV insurance, Pension insurance, bonus, mobile phone, meal vouchers,...);
- 34 days off per year (up to 40 days depending on seniority);
Individualized training program.
How to apply?
By sending your CV to HR@diasource.be with the reference : Teamleaders Antibodies